View Single Post
  #144   ^
Old Mon, Aug-18-03, 18:53

Plan: Slim in 6
Stats: 232/????/162 Female 5'7"
BF:too much :-)
Progress: 74%

Hi Suni,

Yes,I certainly can relate.I'm 48 and even though I am in better shape than I was most of those yrs. I still feel the fatigue more and quicker now.But I'm not doing this age thing too lightly,I'm like you,I'm keeping busty and going down fighting.

I do think as we get older,and as couples,we need to be aware that things do change but not to let them change so much that we lose who we really were way back when.You remeber those long walks on the beach with DH,etc.etc.,but you try to do everything for the kids and then grandkids and all of a sudden we are just existing with our spouse because we don't have the energy for him/her. DH and I had that problem and found each other again.Best advice,downsize all else and take the time!
It is wonderful to discover one another again after 22 yrs..Well,right now it is difficult as we have lived apart most of the time since April and it has gotten old real fast.In another post I'll tell you what it felt like to not have the spouse around for a while but I do know I will appreciate him even more when we are together again. Keep to your word with DH...he must be feeling left out,too.

Glad you take the time for you at least when you can,
Linda