View Single Post
  #136   ^
Old Tue, Aug-12-03, 18:49

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 182/147/145 Female 65"
BF:
Progress: 95%

I'm glad this thread was reactivated. Thanks for sharing your history, Pam. Although, we're all individuals and different in so many ways, in a small way, I can relate.

I still remember how desperate I felt last spring. I was adament that I would never again go thru the low fat, low cal frustration of trying (and always failing) to lose weight. I'd looked into Jenny Craig (the food cost was going to compete with my rent) and I considered hypnotism (that cost worked out to about $50.00 per pound). I really felt there was no way out.

Then my niece just happened to mention that she'd lost 40 lbs lowcarbing. Must admit, I was not a believer in the beginning. My attitude was more like "I know this isn't going to work, but what the hell, at least I'll enjoy the food."

I'm here to tell you, Pam....this diet is as different as night and day to anything you've tried in the past. You'll never be hungry--in fact if you're like most of us here, your biggest problem will be that your calories are too low.

Have you registed at Fitday? http://www.fitday.com And have you noticed "Hot Links" in the newbies section here?

All the best to you , Pam, in your lowcarb journey!

judy
Sponsored Links