View Single Post
  #59   ^
Old Sun, Jul-13-14, 12:28

Plan: Unsure
Stats: 165/165/000 Female 62 in
BF:
Progress: 0%

Thanks Eno. I was looking in order to purchase a copy to keep when my time runs out with the library copy.

Would you suggest the CAHHP? Is it very different from CAD?

On another note:

I debated about telling my husband about this diet. He has been asking odd questions about my eating so I think he noticed something was different. He knows I have struggled with my weight and eating for a while.

It's not that I wanted to keep it a secret I just didn't know if he would understand. So this morning the conversation happened to be about diet and exercise. I went ahead and explained it to him. I told him that my body just doesn't function like his. He can eat half of a candy bar and save the other half for two days. I can't do that. I explained the science behind it according to the book. I then related it to something that he struggles with that I have no way of understanding because I don't have the same issue. I think he got it! I think he realized that it is not just a simple matter of will power for me.

He is always supportive when I want to improve my health so I have no doubt that he will support me 100%. I was just worried that he would think this diet was crazy. Now that he knows the why behind the plan I feel less nervous.

My RM today was (I had it for lunch) a hamburger with a bun, corn, a big ole salad with lots of crunchy veggies, Italian dressing, coffee with cream and 1 tsp sugar

I will probably have a small CM dinner of pork roast and some green veggies