Old Sat, Sep-06-14, 07:17
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benay
I have a question. Every time you see an overnight weight gain, as described here as a result of "slips," how long did it take to lose it again?

Also, has anyone had an overnight weight gain without a having a slip or due to premenstrual hormone changes?

Can one gain inexplicably overnight while following the Westman et al guidelines for Induction to the letter and after being on Induction for 2 months? And it does not go away?
I'm not following Westman, but I can relate to the topic with some experience. Hope you don't mind that I share...

I slipped and fell face first into Thanksgiving 2013 ~ had a 3 day carb-packed orgy. Gained 9 lbs and it took me 6 days to lose them. That was the one and only time I've cheated in 17 months.

The only time I gain weight since I eat to plan 100% without cheating (except for the infamous Thanksgiving Fiasco of 2013), is when I over indulge in pork rinds, eat ham or canned chicken breast. Its the sodium content. I can gain 2-3 lbs in one day (water retention) but I'll lose them in a day or two. I've learned thru trial and error what makes me retain water.

Everyone is so different that our bodies process foods differently even if we were all eating on the same exact plan.