View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Wed, Jan-15-20, 09:58

Plan: Protein Power/Atkins
Stats: 250/167/175 Female 5 feet 6 inches
BF:
Progress: 111%

I got my first newsletter from Diet Doctor this morning. Is this really low carb? Vegetarian meals? The #1 recipe is made with rice and lentils?

"Want to get healthy?

Join our free 2-week Get Started Keto Challenge. It's the perfect introduction to a healthier lifestyle.

SUCCESS STORY: Can a simple diet change that breaks all conventional rules transform your life? Sarah would be the first to attest to that! All success stories >

VIDEO: With coconut cream, turmeric, and garam masala, this dish has an exotic and satisfying spicy flavor. All new videos >

TOP RECIPE: Dosa is a fermented Indian crepe made with rice and lentils. More new recipes >

MEAL PLAN: This week offers a delicious, colorful, and nutritious mix of vegetarian and vegan low-carb dishes. All meal plans > "

I wasn't enticed to follow the links

TOP POSTS

Coming soon: share with a friend and get a free month
We’re excited to announce our new referral program for members, coming later in January.

The best foods to control diabetes
What should you eat if you have diabetes? If you’re confused by this question because you’ve heard a lot of conflicting information, you’re hardly alone.

The New York Times starts 2020 with a feature on keto
The New York Times has released an in-depth article featuring the pros and cons of the keto diet.

Low-carb and keto pizza recipes
Do you miss pizza on low carb? There’s no need to – there are many great low-carb pizza options.

More posts