#39   ^
Old Thu, Jan-06-05, 09:42

Plan: atkins
Stats: 271/269/165 Female 63"
BF:
Progress: 2%
Default Hoodia, et al

Wanda,

The stuff I'm still taking is also "source naturals" and was 22.95 for 60 caps of 250 mg. The $17 price sounds more legitimate, as its just under half the dosage of the others and is to be taken 2 at a time. My health food store is the only game in town and super high priced whenever they can be. IF the new stuff ever comes in, that source is really cheaper than anything I've seen posted and I'll relay the website again.... once more i say IF IT COMES IN!

It seems to still be working, but I've gained around 5-6 pounds this holiday season, before taking the hoodia, and the "cold" turn here means less running around, but I'm still hitting Curves for a workout.

I really hope the other stuff gets here as I want the hoodia to help keep my appetite down on the cruise where all that stuff is constantly available.

Bonnie, did around 20 of the breathing "lifelifts" yesterday, and will keep trying to work my way up...just feel like I'm getting into hyperventilating pretty easy - I had to unsubscribe from the Yahoo list as the volume of mail is too great for me - spent years and dropped lots of email accounts trying to get my spam/mail under control. I've always preferred one on one emails to the lists as they really do bog your box down with many repeated messages just to send a "great" message to someone who's posted.

As for the HOODIA - well, there seems to be no adverse effects, no nervousness or anything else.

I've also just added glucomannan to my supplements list, and will be trying to add some Alpha lipoic acid as soon as I can figure out how to remember what to take when!

Good luck all.... type to ya later!

Michelle