View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sat, May-30-20, 03:31

Plan: Protein Power/Atkins
Stats: 250/167/175 Female 5 feet 6 inches
BF:
Progress: 111%

[QUOTE=Kristine
Benay, I'll probably do that when my annual physical is due next month. I have no other apparent issues; no heart/lung/kidney disease, and no other discomfort other than mild leg cramps at night, and they were okay that night (just a bit of twitching and I went right back to sleep.) It tends to happen in the evening, so I feel like there's no point getting in touch with her because it's always gone by the time I'd be calling for an appointment. I can imagine I'll just be prescribed compression socks, and I won't be able to afford them. One of my coworkers said our insurance won't cover them because they were "cosmetic." ...but maybe we'll be discussing the worsening varicose veins, some of which have gotten really ropey. Maybe if edema is part of the diagnosis, they'd be paid for.[/QUOTE]

That's why I suggested showing her the picture. When I found a lot of blood on my pillow one morning, I took a picture of it to show the pulmonologist. It may be nothing at all but you do have the pictures as evidence of an issue. I wish you best luck on your next exam.