View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Mon, Jul-01-19, 05:01

Plan: general lc
Stats: 214/146/130 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 81%

Quote:
Burgers without buns and pizza toppings without the crust are delicious treats in my experience.
Most weeks I go out to eat 1 to 3 times and our typical places are very Red Robin-y. I also have a 20 year tradition of ordering pizza for the kids most Fridays. At Chili's or any other pub type restaurant, I get a burger sans bun. My husband generally orders the sizzling chicken fajitas minus the tortillas, rice, and beans. I'll scrape the nachos and eat the cheese with a fork. For any entree, most restaurants (including Chili's) will happily sub a salad in place of the fries, but I don't really like salad much so I usually pass. If I eat pizza, I just scrape the cheese and tomato sauce onto a plate and sprinkle some salt on it. Honestly, I don't miss the crust anymore.

For me, one of the great things about getting older is I no longer care what anybody thinks. I eat how I eat. And, unless I'm among vegetarians, I find I can do low carb pretty much anywhere, without much change to my lifestyle or anyone else's.