Old Mon, Dec-07-15, 21:31

Plan: zero carb
Stats: 275/273/135 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 1%
Default Thanks you have a point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickiSue
There are people here who have lost more than their original goal. There are people here who have lost less than their original goal. Some had a goal that was unrealistically high, and vice versa.

But the bottom line is that, if you end up weighing less than you think you should, eat more. Zero carbs does not equal zero calories, and your body will let you know if you get too thin.

At your height, your goal weight is on the thin side--I'm an inch shorter than you, and when I last weighed in the 130's, I was about your age, and wore a size 6. And what was a size 6 then is probably a 4 or smaller, today.

I guess my advice would be to just do it. You know it's safe, you know it's healthy, and you know it's effective. Not to mention yummy. And you can cross that bridge if you get there, right?

Best of luck, weezerchic!

Thanks for the advice, I have a long way to go before getting "too thin" I was just wondering in general bc I read a blog where someone stayed on nothing but meat and water so I just wonder how they are withering away by continuing to stay on "zero carb" I would love to be a Size 8/10