View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Fri, Jun-02-06, 09:50

Plan: CKD
Stats: 225/180/175 Female 179cm
BF:
Progress:

Congratulations on the weight loss. I don't care if some of it is water, it's still great to get on the scales and see a smaller number. Isn't it stupid how obsessed we can get about a number on a machine that nobody ever sees but us?

Avoca Food Hall is the downstairs bit of a big shop just off the bottom of Grafton Street. I think it's called Suffolk Street. It's just opposite the AA shop and has lots of trendy stuff I can't afford, but it does have some interesting kinds of food down there.

There's a Spanish restaurant on the same street that does lots of tapas sized food, which is great if you want to take children out for a meal.

Oh, I remember potty training, and am so glad I don't have to do that again. Good luck.

Yes, it is very difficult exercising with children in tow. Maybe if you play musical statues with them or some other game that involves lots of dancing or running?

My bike is better, though it took two men two hours to fix it. I don't have a car, and collect my youngest from Junior Infants by cycling up to the school and bringing her home on the child seat at the back. Come rain, hail or sunshine, I get my cardio!

Have you any plans for the bank holiday weekend?

Helen