View Single Post
  #28   ^
Old Tue, Mar-21-06, 13:11

Plan: food combine/sommersize
Stats: 143.5/140.5/125 Female 63 in
BF:24/23.5/20
Progress: 16%

do u guys eat beef at all? crazy i am a vegetarian, well pescatarian cuz i eat fish. but last nite i went shopping at whole foods to buy protein and veggies, salad, etc. i ende dup buying salmon a a little ground beef that was premade on the hot food bar. it was good but i'm not going to eat it often. i also got like three little balls of mozarella and feta cheese at thesalad bar, and normally i don't eat cheese either!

strangely enough, i ate the salad, the cheese, the beef and didn't get gassy. and felt full.
what do you guys eat for dinner at nite/?
do you work out in the mornings?

do you guys eat goat yogurt. i'm going to start eating it again for protein . i remember i didn't hur tmy stomach.

kash - keep up the work outs! 4-5 times is good. what do you do for work outs? cardio? weights? i weight myself every so often, sometimes every day, it does play w/ my head but it's encouraging too. somepeople say to doit once a week but i find it motivates me . it sucks cuz i definitely notice a dropin weighing when i work out last before i goto bed the night before

but if i eat, even if it's 3 hours before bedtime, the next morning my weight is up. frustrating. i'm going to watch ot portions today. i think i ate too much yesterday...

argh skinny ray - yesterday i binged a little on nuts again. cashews are tood good dammit. today i brought food with me, to work, so that i can fill myself w/ protein and not crave nuts.

my work has kraft services, sotons of bad sweets, starches, cookies, candy.. and nuts for free...