View Single Post
  #149   ^
Old Tue, Aug-21-18, 07:54

Plan: P:E=>1 (Q3-22)
Stats: 168/100/82 Male 182cm
BF:
Progress: 79%

Hi Renee and thanks for the visit. Now I can see nothing but hippsters when I walk to work downtown. I'm probably just jelly of the skin tight pants they wear - I'm sure I would be doing the same thing if I was their age, hell, I even had a good mullet going back in the day!

This might sound weird but I was super excited yesterday morning when I stepped on the scale and had "GAINED" 10 lbs from 24 hrs before - It's so interesting to me to see how drastically the body can react to "over use" or extreme activity or "working out" On Saturday (the most abuse) a few of us went out in a wakeboard boat and tried wakefoiling for the first time. It was so fun! But, it involved using a lot of different muscles than I normally use and getting slammed into the water all day. I must have got slammed 20 times. We were out all day doing it.

The next day (Sunday) I went out and skateboarded LDP (Long Distance Pumping) to points of muscle failure going up hills and stuff. The a friend and I kited for awhile. I ate normally both days but drank so much water on Sunday - a thirst that was unusually hard to slake (Pirates of the Caribbean reference there for those that remember it )

I think not peeing and pooping before weighing had something to do with it too.

Short movie I pasted together from some shots take from boat - first timers were getting foil rides on my Green Hulk board:

http://downhaul.com/foil/180818wake...eFoil01-web.mp4

Here I think that maybe I can "run it out" and save myself from a pounding

Crew in boat having good time watching someone else fall off...

...and lastly, big foil I tried out yesterday under kite, worked good. Looks huge!

For the record and I proudly post my 10 lb gain near the end ha!

KX=Ketonix, NC=Net Carb, LBS=English Pounds, Act=(Type-Intensity[1-10])

0816 - 57 - 19 - 203 - Med
0817 - 71 - 26 - 201 - Med
0818 - xx - 23 - 202 - WakeFoil,Paddleboard-8
0819 - 64 - 37 - 203 - LDP,Kiting-6
0820 - 63 - 30 - 213 - KiteFoil-6
0821 - 65 - 00 - 203 -

Eating Right. Keep Moving. Stop Complaining. (I've heard it said that complaining is the zenith of arrogance and self centered-ness - I complain about stuff far too often - I take it personally - It's not personal, it just is. EAT IT!)