View Single Post
  #98   ^
Old Fri, Nov-07-03, 12:18

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 238/228/150 Female 5 ft 2 in
BF:
Progress:
Default Carb Blockers

I'm an ex-Atkins member. The diet worked really well for me and in a month I lost about 8 lbs. I never watched portions unless they contained carbs. I felt great and was rarely ever hungry. Then I got off when family was down south for a visit. I kept the weight off for months by sticking to the good carbs. Then I stopped that too. I have no stamina when it comes to low carbs.

Its been about 18 months now and I've tried over and over but can't get back on a low-carb diet. The variety isn't there. So I started using a variety of carb blockers. All have the kidney bean extract.

I ate what I wanted and managed to not gain weight. In the best case scenario, I lost up to 2 lbs in one week using the blockers and eating as I pleased. I didn't keep refills handy and gained back after stopping the blockers.

Today I'm starting today with Carbolix. This is the product with Alpha C and the kidney bean extract and claims to be better than the others. I have a 6 month supply.

If y'all are interested, I'll keep posting the progress here. I plan on eating good carbs as much as possible, but McDonald's #4 breakfast is my weak spot.