View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Fri, Oct-25-02, 21:11

Plan: 5 non-starch vegs a day and 7 to 9 oz protein
Stats: 155/118/118
BF:28/26/20
Progress: 100%

Tammy

Thanks, but I was only sluggish on the Carbo Addicts diet. I feel much better now.

Where in Nebraska are you? My mom is from a little town called Sargent. We kids loved visiting my grandparents farm when we were little. To this city kid it was paradise. In fact, talking about diets, comfort food to me was chicken, biscuits, pie--the stuff we ate on the farm.

One day at a time--Shirley

Quote:
Originally posted by tammy68352
hi my name is tammy, i just learned about lc not even a week ago.
so i started monday, and i have lost 7lbs, my 17 year old has lost 7, and my twelve year old has lost 5, its been 5 whole days now and im starting to feel real good, i have even gone to the gym for the last 3 days in a row,( 30 min on the treadmill, but ill work up more) i started at 196 lbs and i am raelly enjoying the progress,
im no exspert but if you are slugish mabee you are not eating enought protien, i find that i am starved when i get home from school and i EAT untill im full and i mean eat, but we are still staying under the 20 carbs, i hope you start to feel better so you dont give up, i really think once you clean your body out you wont be so slugish. and dont be afraid to eat, just watch the carbs.
if you want you can email me or pm me on yahoo its nice to be able to chat with someone who is going through the same things you are. if i am slow at getting back its because im in college full time and drive 3 hrs a day for school, pluss all my homework,but i do try to check my mail everyday..............good luck and stick it out. it is worth it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,tammy