View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sat, Sep-12-20, 06:48

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Candice, for what it's worth, I agree with Kristine that your body is going through a healing phase right now. You have been lacking necessary nutrients for so long that now that your body is finally getting those nutrients, it wants to hang on to every last bit. I know it's hard, but hang in there, keep doing what you're doing, and let your body heal. You might gain a bit more weight, but then it WILL begin to come down again.

I know nothing about lipedema, so can't help you there.

And do keep posting here and listen to all the advice. Again I agree with Kristine in that more of a high protein approach (ala Naiman) might be EXACTLY what you need right now since you starved your body of those essential amino acids for so long.

Also, the reason you lost so much weight and got down to that low, low number is that you starved yourself of essential nutrients. Essential amino acids (all of which are found in animal protein, whereas only some are found in plant proteins) are called "essential" because that's what they are. Essential. There are no essential carbs.

PS: GOOD LUCK!!!! You're obviously a smart woman for having the courage to take charge of your life when things were not working for you. You're a great example for your kids!