View Single Post
  #27   ^
Old Sat, Aug-09-14, 12:24

Plan: Low Carb/High Fat
Stats: 271/262.6/170 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 8%

CallMeAnn, that is great!! I too happen to have my first white pair of denim also, but mine are shorts! Isn't it wonderful? I have never in my life worn white shorts or pants--NEVER! Now I'm 45, and wow, they look great! I swear, I think they make women look thinner. Or maybe I have just always associated white pants/shorts with women who were thin anyways? But what a great feeling it is. I look forward to buying a pair of white jeans now for myself. I'm so new to this white thing though--how in the world do you keep them clean? LOL! Down here in FL it is so hot and humid, everything feels so dirty......sweaty and dirty! We live on a dirt road in fact, and even though our house is tighter than a tick because it's new, I am still dusting all of the time, and I blame it on the road. A lack of rain makes that dust fly as these idiots drive 100mph like it's the Indy 500!

I guess to keep white shorts and jeans white, bleach is the answer? I'd be afraid to even sit on our wooden deck--everything is constantly dusty. I'd have a gray bottom then, haha!