View Single Post
  #173   ^
Old Thu, May-20-21, 13:35

Plan: Dr Ted Naiman + IF
Stats: 320/158/140 Female 5'10" age 56
BF:
Progress: 90%

Ah, yes - I did see that Dr. Naiman is working for Diet Doctor now one day per week! Also, they are going to keep their higher fat diet in tact and present higher protein as an option.

Marty Kendall - I understand Dr. Naiman likes his work, and I joined his fb group for a while. I don't think I need that level of complexity or precision, but I'm sure it is helpful for people looking for this. I've watched several YouTube interviews. I like him and what he is saying.

I like Maria Emmerich, from what I've seen so far. Her PSMF recipe book had such bad reviews, I didn't look any further, but I noticed several reviewers said her other recipe books were amazing. I was interested in her bread until I realized it would involve mixing egg whites for several minutes. There i no way I'm purchasing a stand mixer! I'm not paleo anymore, but I can't reconcile the idea that someone else is getting my egg yolks! I do a lot of fat free dairy instead (except for whey, no can do as a staple but will use it as a treat or for a specific recipe), or lean beef, lean chicken/turkey, or seafood.

I tried joining a few PSMF recipe groups on FB. I either can't stand the OCD admin or they are pushing some really crappy protein products (I ordered the worst noodles I have ever, ugh!!). I've exited all of those.

I'm too picky, LOL!!

I am still following Maria Emmerich on Twitter and YouTube though to see if she posts anything of interest.