#2126   ^
Old Thu, Aug-08-19, 09:11

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Have fun Trig!! Talk soon!

Had a good, tough Yoga session this morning. WOW....talk about working up a sweat! Whew! It always feels so good once it's done. While I'm doing it, I'm questioning my sanity. I heard some creaking & cracking in my bad shoulder toward the end of class....that's a good thing. It is scar tissue/adhesions breaking up.

I'm not doing much today. I came home from Yoga, cleaned the hummingbird feeder & then hit the shower. I was starving, but needed the shower worse than food. I had some of my Taco pie and also some of the "cookie dough" OMG.....so good! I'll list recipes below.

Jaz....not sure if you're able to do heavy cream or not, but the taco pie has it. I know some people with lactose problems are able to do heavy cream...hope that's you!

Nic.....if it weren't for Yoga, I would often not know what day it is! I have to keep track a bit so I know when Tuesdays and Thursdays are!

Blue....how awesome to be scouting out some LC restaurant options. They all sound so, so good! I also love a place that has scallops wrapped in bacon...yum!

Ok....here are the recipes I referenced above. I'm going to write them on permanent recipe cards rather than just a scrap of paper...that's how good they are.

Crustless Taco Pie

Oven ~ 350
Grease pie pan(I used an 8" square glass dish)

1 lb Ground beef, browned and drained(if needed)
1 packet Taco seasoning
3 Green Onions, thinly sliced
1/4 c. salsa(I used fresh, but bottled would be fine)
1 c. Mexican blend shredded cheese
4 Lg. Eggs
2/3 c. Heavy Cream
1/2 tsp. salt

Brown beef and then sprinkle with seasoning packet, set aside

Whisk eggs & heavy cream together, stir in onions, salsa, salt & 3/4 c. of the shredded cheese. Stir in browned beef with seasonings. Pour into greased pan.

Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup of cheese on top.

Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes, until nicely browned.
-------

Cookie Dough Fat Bomb

8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
8 TB Butter, softened
1/4 c. Erythritol(I used granulated Swerve)
1/2 c. Almond Flour
25 drops liquid Stevia...I think 10-15 drops are enough
1/4 tsp. Vanilla
1/4 tsp. Himalayan salt
1/4 c. Lilly's chocolate chips if desired

Combine Cream Cheese & Butter with mixer, add in all other ingredients(besides chips)Mix well. Stir in chips. Refrigerate for at least one hour.

You can portion it out, but I just have it in a bowl in the fridge and I scoop some out when I want it. Delish! I think it will keep me from going on an ice cream binge!

Later!