View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Dec-24-20, 10:14

Plan: SEC
Stats: 198/183/150 Female 168 (5.512 ft)
BF:
Progress: 31%
Default STRESS, Leftovers & Planing

Hey folks!

How do you manage all the leftovers vs. planning ahead? I would love some new ideas and also share mine.

I live currently alone, I do have guests, friends/family at times - most I meet up in town.
I can get very stressed over f.i. not having enough veggies at home (I live on the country side) if I am very buzzy especially when I have guests that the food is going to last - do I have what I need to keep the "hunger and happy hormones" in balance?
Today it is Swedish Christmas day - I ate an RM with such peace. I did earnestly pray and ask for help before. I feel so bless with CAD/CALP.
Sometimes I worry over having too much food at home, how to juggle that.
When I pause often I get great ideas. On CAD/CALP I eat such wonderful meals- it truly is a blessed program. Love the sane feeling on CAD/CALP but could not do it without Gods help.
Working on "loving myself as my neighbour" vs. judgement, self-condemnation well it is a process. Fear and hatred is no good for us.

Try to have the freezer filled. Also allowing myself to throw away food now and then is part of life too. I had some old cured herring I had to get rid of. Also when I am full I either save the food or throw it away. I try not to force feed myself anymore.
I could throw out lots of food when I did my clean outs back in the day. I do save money eating CAD/CALP.

I do love to plan and take notes for my grocery shopping.

How do you handle stress, leftover food and plan ahead?
Sponsored Links