View Single Post
  #29   ^
Old Wed, Oct-07-20, 10:18

Plan: General Low Carb
Stats: 215/197.2/195 Male 73.5
BF:
Progress: 89%

Week 11 in the books...and the scale says 192.8. A bit of a step backwards, +.2 lbs. from last week, and 3 lbs. since I weighed myself following the GoRuck Double Tough on Sunday late morning (I never did expect to be under 190, as much of the weight loss seen at that weigh in was due to dehydration).

I attribute the weight gain to eating a large pizza following the event (actually, I had 1/2 the pizza immediately following the event and 3 pieces yesterday for lunch). Thankfully the pizza is now gone. To be honest, after I finished the pizza yesterday I felt sluggish and heavy-full, and it was not pleasant. I regretted finishing the pizza and not just throwing the rest out. Lesson learned. (I had asked my DW to just get a medium, but she instead bought the large).

Today I restart my workouts (Still have a little soreness in knees and hips, and back is still a touch tight, but I have pretty much recovered). I am not yet sure what direction the workouts will take now that the GoRuck is behind me. I want to leave some cardio in the workouts, but I may shift them more towards strength training for the near term. Guess I will see what I feel like when I hit the basement at 430ish.

Onward to week 12, and hopefully a little incremental progress to 190.

(Looking at another GoRuck event in late may in Frederick, MD, as I need the next 'hard thing' to keep me motivated)