View Single Post
  #22   ^
Old Wed, Sep-23-20, 06:57

Plan: General Low Carb
Stats: 215/197.2/195 Male 73.5
BF:
Progress: 89%

Week 9 of my latest effort in the books....and scale says 194.6. That is another .6 lbs. gone, not a huge drop but continues my consistent slow loss. It is also below 195, which is a nice milestone to cross...again.

The week was nothing special. I did what I have been doing, and have not had a carb bomb cross my lips since I started. Animal proteins and veggies, in various forms, with my beer or wine ration at dinner. Workouts were OK this week, but I tweaked my back so I had to take a couple days off. Workouts are starting to tapper down in anticipation of the GoRuck event next week, which will also bring a halt to the beer ration for the 5 days prior, plus lots of hydrating.

Looking at myself in the mirror, fat remains mainly in 2 areas. I still have a thin layer over my stomach, and I have a pad of fat on the lower back, above each hip. I really dislike that back fat, as it moves like fat, unlike anything else on my body at the moment. I know in order to absorb that back fat I need to get under 190....although I am not sure I have the discipline and focus to make it another 10 weeks (if I continue to average .6 lbs. per week) on low carb (Under 50, usually under 30). I would be curious what my body fat is below 190....I would guess that it is well below 20.

All for now. Hoping for a .8 lb loss this week:-)