View Single Post
  #16   ^
Old Mon, Jun-14-04, 14:04

Plan: Dr. Greg Ellis
Stats: 340/318/180 Male 5 feet 11 inches
BF:
Progress: 14%

Jenn, have you found that Boots have Atkin's products or is there a Boots close to you?
I found Atkin's frustrating and some of the science was a little fuzzy. I know that some of his ideas were good but there are flaws to everything. I do a program by Dr. Greg Ellis which makes a lot of sense. He has a website with a lot of stuff to read before anyone makes any purchases. I bought one of his e-books and it is cuts through a lot of the nonsense in the low carb industry which in some cases has become a means for people to make a lot of money at the cost of the facts. If you want to check him out, I could give you his website. After reading his stuff I hardly eat a lot of Atkin's type stuff and has really freed me up from this carb counting mentality. It just may save you the frustration from trying to find Atkin's stuff. Don't get me wrong I like his shakes and bars but Ellis' research will enable you to eat much more than what you think you can and realistically lose at the same time.

I have a website up and running where I import something from Canada if you'd like to have a look and see what you think. I would value your opinion and may help to get the low carb site off the ground over the next while. Let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Peadar
Sponsored Links