View Single Post
  #49   ^
Old Thu, Jun-11-20, 06:53

Plan: General Low Carb
Stats: 215/197.2/195 Male 73.5
BF:
Progress: 89%

Haven't checked in for a while. The recent news is that my son and I completed the D-Day GoRuck Heavy in Nashville last weekend. We trained pretty hard, and besides some foot damage and a few scrapes made it to the end in pretty good shape. Awesome event.

On the weight front, I have gotten pretty lazy and it is starting to show. I have not weighed myself lately but the pants are telling me I am growing where I do not want to. When my son goes off to the Army on 7/21, I plan to purge the house of junk food and get back on the wagon. I will be working out between now and then, but to be frank I am enjoying spending time with my son eating a burger and fries, or kicking back a beer after a hard workout. I will try to be better going forward, but, as stated earlier, will kick it into high gear once my son has left the nest.

To keep my self physically on track, I am going to sign up for the GoRuck Double Tough in DC in October. This will give me something to train for and keep me motivated...although it will be 'different' as I will be training alone for the 1st time in 5 years:-(