#26   ^
Old Tue, Apr-30-02, 17:26
Registered Member

Plan: sugarbusters
Stats: 270/242.00/142
BF:
Progress: 22%
Default commercial sugar free cheese cake

I used to buy a sugar free cheese cake from wal mart and after a while they stopped carrying it. I complained and after a while they carried it and I bought it by the case to freeze. They told me not enough people bought it! I said it had to be a lie since all the other crap with no sugar was selling well, so why wouldn't a loverly nice looking cheese cake? It seemed to be out everytime I tried to buy it.
so now maybe I have to cook one myself.
Also, I used to have a recipe for riccota cheese cake or Italian Easter grain pie it was callled also. Does any one have an Italian background that still has some living relatives that know how to make this version?
I simple forgot, having made it by memory, and now MOM is gone and I don't know where to call.
Plus I have this feeling that Ricotta style is a lot more healthier than cream cheese.
Could be wrong?
Last year I was committed to try and got the ingredients correct but the wrong ratio. The cheese caked turned out looking like a pie instead. and the choco-chips went to the bottom. The people who I had made them for, {all presents} said it wast great tasting.
Last but not least, does anyone have a copy of the old old old weight warches program?
I believe it was really one of the first low carbs diets around where everybody lost weight.
help some one?????