#1   ^
Old Sat, Oct-09-04, 18:13

Plan: Whatever works
Stats: 300.5/200/135 Female 5'1"
BF:
Progress: 61%
Talking Turtle Soup

Yep....that's right....

If we TURTLES are going to be successful...maybe we need to all learn about making TURTLE SOUP. It could very well be our key to a dynamic future!

After all, they say "we are what we eat..."

The idea is based on..."Stone Soup".....for those who don't know about it, it's a story about someone who needed food, but nobody wanted to bring any to help out a poor soul...so he got an idea and put a stone in a large pot of water, made a big deal about it...everyone started bringing a little bit of this .... and a little bit of that.... and it finally became a huge stew brimming with food for everyone..........etc...etc.....

This part of our forum has actually become our "stone soup"....only we started it with turtle shells.....frustratingly nothing in our own little worlds....yet together we become one huge...gigantic....force to reckon with...and can help each other...support each other....and even become SUCCESSFUL!

I have my very own turtle shell....and here it goes into the pot....PLUNK....this is a mere shell of what my metabolism has become in its bewildering stagnancy......anyone else want to join me?
Sponsored Links