View Single Post
  #32   ^
Old Thu, Dec-10-20, 15:10

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Trig- Thanks for taking pic's - it does sorta even look cold blue skies and all!!!!!!!!!
But Hey you will do most anything for kiddo. She got her wish. Not it will be YOUR turn come better weather!!!!- Beach, run, sand, sun!

I can run up and get on way to St. Simon- got booze and music, you bring meat- what ELSE is there?!?!?!
So did yo have a nice birthday?
Nice to get away regardless of where!!!!

Good luck on that prime rib- will be interested to see if it is good. It is either stellar/ or leather- not much in-between.
You coming back tomorrow? Safe travels- what is your travel time?

Nic- Wow you do get alot of step in for your house. I picked a HUGE HUGE house with 6-7K a day! You must never sit!

Yea on the "boy" taking a turn for the better and recovering and no signs of anyone else getting IT!!!!!!
I think it is nice you get some down time- despite the reason to rest a bit. You have been full tilt for a month or so with planning!

Glad all well- and you have stuff at your pace! Awesome on your hubby doing so well. You two are so cute together!

Lori- Brrrrrhhhh cold! Hope you get a game in! I am sure you know almost too cold to play! Get it while you can!
How is Bettys leg doing?
Are you getting together with her for Christmas. Are you her only relatives? She is so lucky to have you!!!!!

What is on menu tonight? You and Nic have the best menu's!

Blue-
updates......
-------------------------------------------------
OMG I have been up the last 4 nights until 2am and then roll out of bed and go directly to "Wall Street".
I need to put a limit on this chat room. But seriously - for being in a chat room- the same people are in in. It like having people over. The talk is fast and instant. Like having people over for conversations and laughs. I love it. They are getting to know me.

Wall Street- Has been good to me. I am blessed. Not getting wealthy- but managing to not touch anything but the proceeds from that to get by. But then again I am so frugal! It is working for now.
Yes I know I am blessed. But I am also "working" when I do my trading. I don't do them willy nilly. I do my homework.

So I am usually done with all that by noon latest. I truly ENJOY it. Like a game, but very aware the game is real. Not every one is a home run either. Just have to be diligent. I only go with "trusted" companies too. I don't do penny stocks. I have lost a few bucks and said no more. So I do the ones you have all heard of.

Speaking of- I was excited about the Starbucks stock today. I loved the article I was reading about it.
The company is THRIVING and expected to to EXCEL in this next year. They are adding 22,000 more stores globally.
What do I love about it? The concept that in this Shit show in 2020- you can hit up a Starbucks for a cup of coffee in the drive through. It is a NORMAL / Pre-Covid thing some of us did. It takes us to a place that isn't about illness, or lockdowns. It is just a small thing that gives pleasure.

Granted at 4 bucks a cup I never did it that much. But I bought a bag of their Peppermint and it gives me pleasure EVERY morning right now. It is the brand- know everywhere around the world. It is a piece of comfort in times that are uncertain. Yea....... that cup of coffee.
So - anyway........ I love the Brand, concept, experience, and comfort it gives me. A small part of BEFORE. That is why they are doing so well. We feel that way! Well enough of us that they are doing well!

I am HOOKED on this fireplace app on the big screen. A roaring fire with soft instrumentals Christmas. I am FINALLY getting in the Christmas mood as much as anyone can this year.

I am pretty sure I will be by myself this year. My son has his hands full with his new house and can't get off work. I have already informed my mother I was not coming, and my DD. Not sure.
I am good with whatever. I would rather take a pass and everyone have a happy and healthy day.

Hey I was by myself last year this time - TG/ Christmas and NY. I was cool. I had crab cakes and wine- and watched sappy movies. It sounds like could be the same! All good.

Getting together with DD and Littles tomorrow. we have all done a "health" check and good to roll. It is supposed to be lower 60's just like today.
Beautiful

I have crab cakes I need to pull from oven. - I took the DADDY LEGS and plulled a pound of meat fresh from them. Rinsed and dried it and added the crab cake mix, garlic, and parsley.
I have slaw on side! Done!
Yea Trig- hurry up these look stellar!!!!!!

Ok ladies!!!!
Have a wonderful evening!!!