#135   ^
Old Fri, Dec-06-19, 16:42

Plan: Southbeach diet
Stats: 425/202/160 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 84%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly B
Hi Mara, I remember eating a lot of tuna salad on cucumber slices before, LOL. Have you got a Dash mini waffle maker? It has been a game changer for me. You can make a low-carb waffle that can stand in for bread, instead of cucumber slices! The waffle, called a "chaffle" is simply made of 2 ingredients: shredded cheese and a beaten egg. But you can definitely change the recipe by adding in some almond or coconut flour, spices, splenda, whatever you like. I made some kick-butt chocolate waffles the other day. Blew. My. Mind!! This morning I made a mock McDonalds Egg McMuffin.

I've heard of chaffles. Not really sure how to make them. How much cheese and how many eggs? How did you make your chocolate waffles? Sounds amazing!!!

Yeah, get that Fitbit out and strap it on! I've got mine charging right now. It has really helped me a lot!

See you around! :-D

Hi molly,
I have heard of chaffles but not.sure how to !make them. How many eggs? How.much cheese? How did you make chocolate waffles?. Thank you for the welcome back!!

Doing good. On day three of phase one. Having a hard time figuring out dinners. Tonight we are having veggie omlettes with low fat cheese. Might go back and look at what I ate before just to get ideas. Have a good evening everyone!! Hope to hear from you soon