View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Mon, Feb-20-06, 12:21
Organic Lifestyle

Plan: SBP (Organic & Balanced)
Stats: 165/135/130 Female 5'6''
BF:
Progress: 86%

No worries, I was actually down to around 1100 calories, but eating 15g protein and 30g carbs 4X a day. I kinda freaked out but talked to my doctor. He said that was actually OK, because I was getting right foods and I wasn't actually exercising at the time. I was taking on one things at time, once I got my eating under control and started to exercise I increased my calorie intake because I was getting hungry and didn't usually, so I just listen to my body now and tweak it once a month or so.

As far as this forum, yes it is a little slow, but I have found that there are a lot of TSP people that reached their goals, so they don't check the forum very much because they don't need to forum support anymore. I will admit that I am reaching that stage too. The TSP has helped some reach their goal and then they move on because they don't tend to cycle up and down like some of the extreme low carbers do. I also think there are less people on it because it is not much of a marketed fab. Go figure, since the success rate is better. I think that it doesn't draw as many people because it doesn't seem extremem emough or doesn't promis immediate weight loss.