#6   ^
Old Mon, Sep-20-04, 21:27
Living LaVita LoCarb

Plan: 40% 40% 20%
Stats: 292/242/160 Female 64 inches
BF:Next mini goal 225
Progress: 38%

Wow...
Quite a lot of info to support the list. I copied and pasted so I can look into some things that my apply to me or my family.

I appreciate you posting this, although it was almost a year ago.

I haven't read the whole list, and I never heard the term "White Death". I do however feel strongly about sugar and I figure if my body went through so much getting it out of my system, such as the headaches etc while doing induction, it should never have been there in the first place.

Recently---- a few weeks ago, I don't know exactly why, but it was during vacation I started drinking Mocha's everyday. Up tho that point I had been feeling quite well, not perfect, after all I still weighed 260... I was running around Disney land and Universal studios and such... I got into the Mocha's--- and within a day or so of being home I started feeling sluggish again, first time since about a week into induction last December. I also started having muscle spasms, again something that had subsided for 9 months.
I know in my heart and soul that sugar triggered these for me.

Maybe some people can tolerate sugar--- or wheat for that matter... and some of us can't. It's definitely something to look into and you gave us some great places---124 of them to start that looking.