#10   ^
Old Sun, Feb-12-06, 14:14
Jen B

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:

UPDATE:

My aggressive approach with a high dose of colloidal silver (CS) was delayed because the generator I purchased had a problem and I had to return it. I got a new generator Friday and yesterday was my first day of taking 8 ounces of colloidal silver water with 4 drops of H2O2 (see below).

In the meantime, I was reading about a woman that has cured herself of multiple sclerosis using CS. It took 2 years for her to cure herself, and absence of the disease has been confirmed by MRI. Her name is Nancy Delise, and she has explained through journaling how she improved, what it felt like, how much CS she took, different milestones along the way, etc. (If you type her name in the browser, you'll find information about her.) She had found out that her MS was caused by mycoplasmal infection, the same thing that is suspected in AIDS, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Arthritis, etc.

Nancy started out doing 16 oz of silver water per day. She said that it took about 3 weeks on a high dosage of CS before she began to see improvement in some of her symptoms. She talks of having a lot of pain and discomfort during the mycoplasmal die-off phases. This process can take a while. She said on week 12: "I feel like a caterpillar in a cocoon. I wonder if they have pain during the metamorphosis." She was apparently still feeling pain then, but felt like she was going through a metamorphosis - a very positive sign indeed.

After 1-1/2 years, she came across some research and found out that adding a drop of hydrogen peroxide (H202) per each 2 oz of CS helped break down the silver particles more and allowed them to penetrate to the level needed more effectively and quicker. She said if she had known about this earlier, her recovery time would have increased a great deal. (I just happen to have some food grade H202 in the freezer, and I am adding 4 drops to my 8 oz daily dosage. This is the 35% H202, not the kind in the medicine cabinet.)

I had a strange night last night. I woke up with a nauseaus feeling and a lot more body pain than usual, even in my arms and other places where I'm not used to feeling it. I was cold and then hot, breaking out in a sweat, and then getting cold again, almost like I had a fever. After I got up this morning, I had some severe diarrhea. I've been in bed all day with nausea, pain, and just feeling generally crappy.

I think my aggressive approach with CS yesterday has caused some die-off activity. The die-off of bacteria is supposed to magnify symptoms for a while, creating more pain than usual. The nausea and diarrhea has me thinkng that maybe there's some candida overgrowth dying off too. I actually welcome die-off pain and symptoms, because I'm really wanting what is on the other side of this.

Needless to say, I'm feeling like things are happening, and I'm excited and intrigued. I'll post further experience.