#7   ^
Old Thu, Feb-02-06, 11:56
Registered Member

Plan: Reduced carbs
Stats: 163/148/132 Female 160
BF:
Progress: 48%

Hi Jen

I have had fibro for at least 4 years and i am now under investigation for Lyme Disease which is caused by bacteria called Borrelia (another stealth pathogen).

I have sent blood samples off to the Bowen lab in the US and to another one in Germany, as I think I got bitten there. The German lab test has come back positive. The treatment: antibiotics.

Like you I felt as if something invaded my body when I first got ill but all the usual blood tests were negative. It was only when a friend of mine got back in touch with me after many years who had Lyme Disease, and after comparing symptoms, they were almost identical.

I believe that there are different causes for fibro and I am very hopeful that I have found mine. I will go ahead with antibiotics if my doctor offers them. For the past few weeks I have been taking a herb called Samento (Cat's claw) which has antimicrobial properties. There is lots of info (negative, as it has to be treated with caution, it is very powerful, and positive) on the net about it. There is also a salt/vit c protocol that I am looking into but I am not sure about it yet.

You are definitely onto something!

Good luck and best wishes

Michaela