View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Jan-29-06, 09:30
Jen B

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:
Default I may be on to something here .......

I have had fibromyalgia symptoms and fatigue for about 14 years, and it has gotten worse and worse over time. No therapy I've ever tried has ever touched my pain and fatigue, or made any difference in the progression of this disease. And I have tried endless dietary approaches, endless supplementation, two kinds of allergy testing, several types of chiropractic, electrical stimulation treatment, homeopathy, Bowen therapy, Reiki, foot reflexology, Rolfing, hypnosis, and exercise. Eating low carb is certainly helping many aspects of my health, and I am committed to LC for life, but as far as easing my pain or helping with this disease, it has done nothing.

Many years ago, I got a very strong feeling that something had invaded my body. That feeling has persisted to this day, but I was never able to figure out what may have invaded me. Doctors certainly didn't have a clue, and simply wanted to give me pain medication and other pharmaceuticals, which I refuse. I don't need band-aids; I want a cure!

I have recently come across information on the net that supports the notion that fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, and a whole list of other ailments are caused by mycoplasmal infection. An infection! A long-term, progressive, undetected infection! Mycoplasmas are known as stealth pathogens and are not readily apparent. When I read this information for the first time, a light bulb came on in my head. Somewhere deep inside me, I somehow knew that this was the bit of information that I have been searching for all these years. This must be the reason that nothing has worked. The reason I had felt that my body had been invaded is because it had!

http://www.rain-tree.com/fibromyalgia.htm

The link above is just one of the many articles I've read that makes absolute sense, and makes this concept very clear. The first page is rather technical and hard to get through, but the links below the first paragraph present informaton that is easier to understand.

The treatment protocol suggested for elimination of mycoplasma pathogens seems to be rotating long-term cycles of pharmaceutical antibiotics. Now, I am one of those people that believe that pharmaceutical antibiotics are dangerous and not even that effective. Each type of antibiotic only reaches a few pathogens, and then in no time, those pathogens become immune to the antibiotic. And the side effects are atrocious!

I believe that there are antibiotics in nature that are much more user friendly and actually work. Oregano oil is one, and it is excellent with any form of virus. But mycoplasmas are not a virus, and I'm not sure that oil of oregano would get through to these deep stealth pathogens. What I have found that may work is colloidal silver. Colloidal silver is known to kill about 650 types of bacteria, and never has an immunity by any of them been noted.

But not just any colloidal silver will do. It has to be very tiny particles of silver. I won't go into great detail about colloidal silver here. There's plenty of information on the net. There's also lots of scare tactics and propaganda put out there too by the FDA and other agencies that are watchdogs for the pharmaceutical industry, and are doing their best to keep the secret of the effectiveness of colloidal silver from becoming known in the public domain.

I'll just cut to the chase here. I have purchased a colloidal silver generator that produces a product with 10-12 parts per million of silver suspended in distilled water. The particle size is as small as .0008 microns, which is the smallest I've seen in any product anywhere, and is supposedly the size that is effective at seeking out and killing the mycoplasma stealth pathogens.

Yesterday, I began my experiment. I'm ingesting 8 ounces per day, which is a fairly large dosage. (The normal supplement or "maintenance" dose of colloidal silver would be 1 tsp. per day or every couple days.) I'm holding each gulp under my tongue for the best sublingual absorption, and ingesting it on an empty stomach throughout the day, even away from any water drinking.

I just wanted to post this thread, because I plan on updating my results as time goes on. It may take a month or so to see any results. I also thought that there might be others who would benefit from the information about the suspected infectious nature not only of Fibromyalgia, but of conditions such as Arthritis, Gulf War Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Lupus, AIDS/HIV, autoimmune diseases, ALS, psoriasis and Scleroderma, Crohn's and IBS, cancer, endocrine disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, and diabetes.

There's also information about this recently in my journal.
Sponsored Links