View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sat, Jan-08-11, 14:29

Plan: my own
Stats: 150/150/115 Female 5ft 1
BF:
Progress:

Hi guys

Thanks for your replies.. well im suprised aboy the soy thig as its been a diet staple for oriental people for ages with no research indicative of it causing thyroid probs.. I did fond one linke online which was implicating soya in thryroid disorders thought.. I guess il have to watch out for that. If i had kid si often wonder what i should do too.. I guess if you eat cheese and dairy that that varies your protein intake right?

my brother actually grew breast tissue as a teenager tho he was not having any soy product at all. i dont know if he still has it it was a bit embarrasing for him to ask. i have to say tho that most normal meat products and meat meals have some soy prodduct in too its worth noting.

Tuscany. i d be carful too with artificial sweetners asthey are addictive and not good for you at al-- they actually make you crave sweet thing too.. There a horrendous poisen to the body-- are you not better training yourself of them as when you stop takinf sweetners ie in tea or whatever atr first it tastes awful but then your taste buds regulate... i used to have them and they contributed massively to the fatigue i was having. Im sure they will discover soon that it is implicated in health problems. its a timebomb i think. Anyway so is the modern life and most things so anyway good luck to us all.
thanks again for your advice guys
xx