View Single Post
  #60   ^
Old Mon, Feb-17-03, 20:14

Plan: Zone
Stats: 255/242/230 Male 75 inches (6'3")
BF:21%/15%/8%
Progress: 52%
Default Sunday 2/16/03

Today was a delts day.

I have been so on-and-off with my training recently ... I work in a new place now, and have alot of things to straighten out there. It's taking alot of my time and energy there, but the pay is much better.

Everything is starting to fall in place, so I will at least be able to get some sort of regular daily schedule where I can fit a regulated eating plan into it (now that I actually have that sort of time at work), and a regular exercise plan (now that my days end at around the same time everyday). It should make things easier.

I have been getting to the gym 2 - 3 x per week recently, and need to get that up if I plan to make any sort of progress. As it is, I am just maintaining what I have and it's not making me happy.

Alot has been going on with me over the past few months, and for whatever reasons (stress, financial problems, etc) I made some decisions in my personal and professional life that set me back a little ... now it's time to move ahead.

Anyway, my workout looked like this:

Machine Military Press : 10 reps at 50 lbs, 10 at 100 lbs, 8 at 120 lbs, 6 at 150 lbs.

Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press : 10 reps with 35 lb. dbs, 8 reps at 50 lb. dbs, 6 reps at 65 lb. dbs, 4 reps at 75 lb. dbs. Need to increase next time.

Cable Side Raises : 3 sets of 6 reps at 30 lbs.

Ground Base Shrugs : 10 reps at 90 lbs, 8 reps at 180 lbs, 6 reps at 270 lbs, 4 reps at 360 lbs.

Cardio : 15 mins elliptical, mod intensity, 148 calories, .69 miles

On a fun note (if anyone is actually still reading), I spent last night in the penthouse at the Ritz-Carlton here in Philly. It's a long story, but a good way to spend the blizzard that we are having here right now. Pimpin' ain't easy. LOL. Just kidding. Nothing like that, but still a fun time.