View Single Post
  #50   ^
Old Sun, Jul-17-11, 18:39

Plan: Primal Blueprint
Stats: 210/173.8/135 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
hey lucelu, how did this go with Hhcg? I've contemplated doing the same thing, but was worried about the calories. My first and only(so far) round of Hhcg, i was super strict with 500 cals per day. I don't think I had enough protein though because my hair fell out a lot over the course of the month.

I'm interested in your thoughts, comments about combining the 6WC with Hhcg....

Have to say I have not been organized enough lately. I am still reading the book. I have a couple events that I want to see through before I buckle down. I am also looking for an easy strategy-- perhaps a commercial shake that meets the Eades criteria-- has anyone found one that is good with the appropriate sweetener and protein count? I like to make things as simple as possible when doing a diet. That way when I really get bored and try to tweak i can easily go back to my tried and true routine if needed and can tell immediately if it helps or not.

I have a job change coming up, a parent and a nephew moving in, a big family visit, and 2 birhdays. Once I have those things under my belt I will post when I start.

So any suggestions on commerically available shakes/powders?