View Single Post
  #60   ^
Old Wed, Feb-17-16, 12:50

Plan: IF+Keto+Carb Nite
Stats: 239.2/231.6/170 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 11%

Hi and welcome to everyone new!

I was on this site 9 years ago when I lost over 60 pounds. I maintained for over a year and then carb creep started and I just got lazy. Fast forward to last January when I discovered CNS. Bought the ebook and started. Fell in love with the program and noticed big changes, especially in my body shape. Slacked off for the better half of last year and recommitted on January 3, 2016.

I love my dirty carb nites. I would like to lose about 60 pounds, so maybe that's why I have more leniency. The 'pros' suggest following the book exactly for at least 2 months before you start tweaking things.

I only weigh once a week - on the morning of my carb nite. I don't measure my food or track my food, other than in my journal on this forum. If I had to start doing that then it wouldn't be fun anymore and would be something that I dreaded. As long as the overall graph line is going down I am happy.

The only exercise I do consistently right now is on my lunch break. I go on the treadmill and/or elliptical for 30 minutes.

My last carb nite was on Saturday. I started with 2 bowls of cereal (Lucky Charms and Chocolate Chip Cookie) with 2% milk. Went out for supper and had a pulled pork sandwich with fries and gravy and quinoa salad. Finished the night with 2 bite brownies (warmed in the mic) and topped with ice cream and whipped cream.

I usually fast the day of carb nite and most the day after carb nite.

I have not experienced any post-carb nite cravings or binges. The only time this has happened is when I have gone off the plan and my carb nite extended into more than the allotted 6-8 window (i.e. days long or more). When that happens is back to reorientation.