View Single Post
  #48   ^
Old Tue, Feb-03-15, 06:40

Plan: atkins
Stats: 175/175/147 Female 5ft 5ins
BF:
Progress: 0%

Popping in to say and find out how are you all doing?
Like most of those on here I guess I am semi lowcarb!
Following rules to the letter works for me; well yes!!! But Realisically there will always come a point when I want to rebel, and once that rebel takes over I'm lost in its power, all rational thinking gone .
So
1) I am not weighing, not saying never but not just now
2) I am making/eating food that I enjoy and fits in with my family situation
3) if I am really desperate for a particular food item, I will have it rather than stuff myself with lowcarb or low calorie replacements and then end up eating it anyway
Those are my own rules
However basically trying to stay low carb and watch protein like you mention above. Can't decide whether having it either makes me hungry or just doesn't satisfy! Have also upped the veg recently and although I was scared it would increase my hunger that doesn't seem to be happening. They are mainly greens though.
Because I'm not weighing and only been doing this for a month I don't know yet if I'm losing. If I am it's minimal. I think though that is probably best for me. It crept up quietly and I do wonder if the journey will be easier if I can get it to creep down slowly. I would love to be able to put something tight on and see a difference but the reality for me is accepting where I am now and really having the patience to keep on MY track and see what happens. The alternative is to eat with no control damaging my health as well as increasing weight or be really strict and inevitably cave.
I hope we continue to post on this forum and can support one another.