View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Jan-18-18, 19:45
Registered Member

Plan: No gluten, CAD
Stats: 196.0/158.5/149.0 Female 62
BF:36/29.0/27.3
Progress: 80%

I remember watching a movie with my mom about 6 months after she quit smoking, someone was smoking in the film. Suddenly crying she said she had lost her best friend cigarettes.

Food is a lot like that to us. I've had black moods only lifted by eating a lot of chocolate. This is the longest I've gone without a return to those foods. I have eaten too much whip cream, hazelnut spread, blueberries and green beans! If you feel that need to splurge stuffing yourself on lowcarb works!

Use diabetes to inspire you to health. There are great examples on this board khrussva tells us those craving take a long to die but that they will go away someday. There's a recipe called meatza that's a decent sub for pizza. Teenagers boys have gourged themselved on it and say its great!

You might notice that you gets these craving when your blood sugar is going down. It doesn't have to be low to trigger hormones that message you need food and your stomach doesn't have to be empty either. We have messed up bodies, but you're smarter. Eat something lowcarb when it happens. Even a handful of nuts and some patience can work.

You can do this!