View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Tue, May-31-05, 16:16

Plan: atkins
Stats: 212/178.6/150 Female 63"
BF:47.5%/37.8%/27%
Progress: 54%

HI! I just wanted you to know that you aren't alone. I too have CFS amd FMS..with a few other auto immune disorders tossed in for good measure.

I have been getting to the gym 3 times a week for the last month...yay! for me! I go around 3 pm when I am fully awake. I am gettting ready to go right now. I have decided that if I only do one thing during the day..it will be going to the gym. I stated with swimming and after 2 weeks added some weight training (after I made sure no one was in the gym at "my" time)..well the gym was closed over the last 3 days..and I am chomping at the bit to get back. I have decided to go every day..alternating upper and lower body but always ending with laps in the pool..and of course stretching in the jacuzzi!

I mentioned on another thread that my feeling better (well enough to go the the gym) coincided with my stopping all use of Aspartame. I am curious to see if any other FMS sufferers are using it as much as I did? I used Equal in everything...even my milk! 20-30 packets a day.

Well off to the gym I go...I am still shy around other members I like to get there when it is empty..but I am getting better!

Wishing you all a pain free day!

Anita