View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Dec-06-11, 14:42
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 176/152/145 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 77%

Trust me, please trust me on this...He won't say a negative comment about the boudior shots. He will love them!

I used to work for a photographer who took boudior shots. I sometimes assisted in the session, but I was the one who prepared the images for showing. It was usually middle aged women who wanted the shots for their husband/boyfriend.

Now, I had to learn how to view the pics the way a man does. A woman looks at her hair, face, and fat. A man looks at the curves. Not necessarily showing everything, but enough and the rest to imagination. A man likes boobs, legs, butt & curves. I would have to "teach" the subject to not cringe at the photos, but to appreciate them as a man does. It took some coaching from me to help them choose the right shots for their man and to build up their confidence.

If you have a male photographer, let him help you and trust him. If you have a woman who can think like a man, trust her. If you don't trust anyone, take a man friend with you and let him help you choose the right poses.

I bet you look awesome and your man truely appreciates every inch of your body, curves and all. He does not care about your imperfections, not one bit! He loves the fact that you are a woman and so different from him. This is what he desires and this is what you have!