View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Wed, Apr-24-19, 04:53

Plan: General Low Carb
Stats: 215/197.2/195 Male 73.5
BF:
Progress: 89%

Day 4 in the books. I ate too much yesterday....not that I ate too many carbs as I was below 15 g...but I ate too much meat, eggs and bacon. It was kinda a reaction to the hard, hungry day 3. The good news is that my hunger seems to have subsided substantially (although some of it is due to the stress my teenage son is causing at the moment), so I am looking forward to moderating my meals today accordingly.

Planning to just have 2 eggs and 3 pieces of bacon for breakfast, 1 pork chop and an iceberg wedge for lunch and a similar portion of something for dinner. Some MCT Oil is arriving today, so I will try that out also. I think I am burning fat, and I am looking forward to watching the love handles fade away...again.

I did have a pretty good work out yesterday, as the pain in my shoulder and my golfer's elbow seems to be waning at the moment. May do some work outside after work today, but it is a no lift day.

May also find time to take a nap...little sleep last night worrying about my son.

Endeavoring to persevere!

(p.s. I did look at the bacon package, and as I suspected there is a little sugar in the large blocks of bacon I buy... it says 1 carb per slice, although I suspect it is some fraction less than 1. No matter, I like the taste and the thickness, and I have a few carbs to give for bacon candy in the morning:-)