View Single Post
  #973   ^
Old Mon, Jul-05-21, 12:08

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

NIC- Shocking Shocking- I pulled up MEET-ups too and found 2 groups. You have a store house! I see two I am already interested in! YAY you!!!!!!!!

Pool news- no not every weekend is like that! From what I hear just the "holidays". I peered today and it's empty.

Yay on the Costco run! They are building a Costco here across the street. It will be done about the time my lease is up next year! HAHA- They will jack the rent too I would think! All good.
I looked at the Y- it is EXPENSIVE! 60 bucks a month. I don't know if I would use it that much.

I am thinking about it. Thankfully the pool is not like that most of the time or I most likely would have gone somewhere else. Pools are important to me. They also MUST be clean

Trig- - yup- chillin here with my fans!!!!!!! YES and YES. Your coon story cracked me up. those "Coons need a Low carb diet". And yes they do HISS..........

Loving some "down" time.

Lori
-How was your game?
--------------------------------------------------
Have a moster headache. Sighhhhhhhh Another frekin fall. This one SO SO not my fault. I am so tired of hitting my head.
So....... I was getting something out of the fridge when the pup ran over real stealthy like and when I lifted my foot he put his paws under. So when I stopped on his paw I heard his squeal- I flipped feet and he scooted under that foot and I and he tangled and I landed half on him and hit my head on the counter on the way down and landed on the right hip.

Can you can OMG - SERIOUSLY a FREAK. He was terrified and ran. Saw me laying there and ran back. I ever so slowly got up and saw he is slightly limping as I am too.
I think he landed wrong and we just tangled. I felt him up and he don't squeal and I think we are both sorta bruised and will be find in a day or so. Nothing is broken him or me.
I think it scared the crap out of him because he will not leave my side.
Dog drama........ I could sure use some times between laying on my ass I can tell you that. I must have strong hip bones.
A few Motrin and I should be good to go. I gave him a new chew toy and he seems to be ok.

So much for pool time. I think I am taking a pass in favor of a movie and left over ribs.
Tomorrow a work day. I need time to get excited......... Hahahahah