View Single Post
  #970   ^
Old Mon, Jul-05-21, 06:38

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning and Post 4th! Today is a day off for me. It FEELS like a Sunday! Boy do those 3 day weekends FLY FLY FLY by!

NIC- I tend to be a "chunk thinker/what if too". But I also am at the age of thinking about long term - things that truly could change but can be worrisome.....ie Will I stay healthy, will I have enough$$$ to retire, will the kids be happy, will the world be safe for my kids..... Things I have almost no control over. Some I do, some I don't.

It sounds like you have a busy next couple weeks ahead! What beach did you and hubby decide on? Are you going back to that condo you rented before?

Glad to hear your mom's husband came out of surgery ok. Is he going to rehab? That sounds absolutely painful.

Yum on the dinner!!!!!!!!! What do you put on your "salad" bar? You know when I was a kid- salad bar meant = Potato salad, macaroni salad and a leaf of iceberg to be "healthy". Man I could PILE up that plate!

TRIG- Another day in paradise! Going to be just beautiful. I also think you will be getting home just as that tropical low hits you on Thurs morning. Are you suppose to get any of that?

We are supposed to get 40-50 mile sustained winds for several hours with soaking rain Wed. night. I will pull the patio chairs in the corner and that will be that.
I will inform my boss just in the event I wake up with no power.

HA on the hand washing- I would have tossed in in the washer anyway. You can ALWAYS FIND something to wash!

Lori- Enjoy your last day on course for a few???? Or do you have one more day yet? Does your hubby ever come and watch you play?
Awesome on not having to cook that big 4th meal! Smaller is better!
Make some good beer money today! HAHAHAHAH

OMG that story you told about the dog jumping, and biting holes in the clothes would send me over the edge. Rugar did that a few days ago. He jump on me and ripped up my favorite tank shirt and I was SO SO pisst. IE....... we are taking obedience classes. I just can't deal with that.
-------------------------------------------------
I had every intention of pool time yesterday. Every time I have gone it has been great. So I scoped it out first and there was some sort of pool party for the 20/30 somethings and not a chair to be had. I said FORGET IT. It was PACKED.
Nobody my age there either. - Everyone heavy drinking, loud ass rap, and a ton of gals in bikinis that should not have been! It was truly just ....... well....... NO THANK YOU......
All the chairs taken and the pool was wall to wall people- dancing and dumb in the water. God know what they were DOING in that water!

OK- I know I am sounding old here. But
1. RAP is not music
2. I am not into wall to wall loud 20/30 year old frat parties in the pool.

So I came back here and turned on REAL ROCK and ROLL and chilled on the patio and took the pup for a walk. Then watched a movie. Play on the internet a bit.

I plugged in "meet up groups" to see if there are any walking groups in my area. There isn't. Or card players... there isn't..... or single get togethers 40+........ there isn't. Pooler is a VERY NEW city and a very YOUNG city. Most people here head to downtown Savannah for night life. That is fine except I would need a driver and downtown Savannah ALONE not a great choice.

Now during the day- yeah.... all good. Speaking of. I am thinking about taking this little one on his first park outing today. See how he does. He isn't doing well around other people. He wants to JUMP on them. I have to curl my finger in his collar to keep him DOWN.
HE IS going to have to learn. I will stick his butt in dog military boot camp if his doesn't start "getting it".

Left over ribs today. I am up a pound? Maybe because I sure hovered a wad of them yesterday! It was SO good too!

Speaking of food- did you all see the Tyson recall on Chicken- just FYI???????

OK- gotta go and plan what I am doing today. Want to do something before it gets beastly hot.