View Single Post
  #967   ^
Old Sun, Jul-04-21, 15:06

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Hey!

Back home and pooped from a beautiful day on the golf course. Perfect weather and ok play. We were a 4-some today with a young couple who we have played with before. We always have a good time with them.

DH went to a picnic at our neighbor's cabin about 40 minutes from here. I had no desire to go, and am glad he went and I'm sure he's enjoying it. He called me a bit ago. He's always good about checking in.

Back to the course tomorrow morning......round and round I go!

-------

Jaz.....Great idea to go to puppy classes. My niece had a terrible time with her Labradoodle biting at her. She could not turn her back as the dog would nip her in the behind! She used to get dressed for work and before she could get out the door the dog would have holes torn in her good clothes. That was a couple years ago and I guess all is better now. Anyway, the classes will be good for both of you.

Trig.....Sounds like you're enjoying your vacation to the max.....well, except for the necessary laundry. Some things you just gotta do!

Nic...Enjoy your family time. Happy to hear your Mom's husband came thru the surgery ok. Yes, at 88, it's a much greater risk.

------------

I did a load of laundry and am just enjoying some downtime before DH gets home. I ate a bite up at the club so won't have to fuss with any dinner around here.

Happy 4th everyone!