View Single Post
  #966   ^
Old Sun, Jul-04-21, 11:02

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Lori- Yay for winning some money! More money to put toward post-golf beer!

Jaz- Love that you are enjoying your patio with the fans. We have our gazebo outfitted with two fans as well, and also get our yard sprayed for mosquitos so we can really enjoy it 3 seasons out of 4.

The wine- I don't usually drink it but I did remember you got Kim Crawford last time and I liked it, so I bought that. And liked it again!

Dog grief- I hear you. I still get sadness when I think about Gracie and we lost her a long time ago now- over five years at least. I think obedience class is a really good idea- always good for puppies and their owners!

GO YOU on a goal for under 200 come September. You can do it and Ruger will help!

Trig- Enjoy your boogie boarding self! Did you find any treasures in the sand on this trip? When do you head back home?

••••••••

All is well here. I have the menu planned and ready for dinner for the 6 of us. We are having grilled balsamic chicken quarters, fresh corn on the cob, and a salad bar for dinner. Dessert will be angel food cake, ice cream and fruit for everyone else, and I will have fruit or a decaf if I decide I want something.

We may do a little playtime in the pool with the volley ball net up, or maybe not. We'll see. Possible showers/storm in the evening.

So I don't know about you all but I tend to be a "time chunker"- I worry about each event as it comes. Right now the chunk is the holiday. After today, I will get the house ready and menus planned for company to come- that chunk will go through until early Tuesday of NEXT week. Then I will chunk getting DS22 ready and delivered for NYC- that is July 17-19. Come back and the next chunk is heading to the beach with DH. And so on!

My Mom's husband made it through his surgery well, which is great for an 88 year old man. Hopefully his recovery goes well. I'll write more as I know more.

Okay, I'm off to the shower!