View Single Post
  #895   ^
Old Thu, Jun-17-21, 12:09

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Oh no! Lori, I am sorry to hear that your shoulder is sore. I hope that it is a momentary thing and resolves over the course of the day.

I'm glad you had such a good time with friends yesterday!

Jaz- the biting, lunging, chewing on everything etc etc is all part of puppyhood and that is one tough gig! The rewards are huge on the other side but girl, I feel ya. The exhaustion level is real. It is as hard as having a newborn PLUS there are no diapers AND they don't stay where you left them like newborns do.. so it is probably actually even harder!

Ten pounds down is incredible! Having Ruger is doing great things for you weight wise!

Trig- Yay for beach vacay coming up fast! Is DD coming this time around or is she holding down the fort again?

Blue, we'd love a check in sometime! It has been a lot of days!

••••••••••••

Leaving in half an hour for the train station to head off to NYC. DS19 is driving me there. It'll be about three hours on the train and I'll get in at dinnertime. Looking forward to spending time with my friend.

Yesterday was HORRIBLE. I made a homemade broccoli and cheese soup that is LC, and I have made it before. But I've been much stricter lately with what I have been eating and this soup (a cup and a half, at noon) made me SO SICK. I had a stomach ache until 9 PM and it was pretty darn severe for a while there. I don't know if it was the broccoli, or that the soup had a good bit of dairy in it and I have really cut that back, or what. I mean, I still do cream in my coffee daily but if I use cheese at all it is more like a garnish. Then again, sometime broccoli and lettuce etc do fine for me and sometimes not. Anyway, I was one very sad pup yesterday and pretty much did a not-even-water fast from noon until 9 AM today. Feeling much better but not 100%.

Father's Day plans- Coming back Saturday night so I can fix DH breakfast in bed on Sunday morning. Then we are going to go see In The Heights with DD and SoIL at 2 and have 'dinner' reservations for 4:45. DH is pretty excited about his day, plus he is doing a poker tourney on Saturday.

Ds22 is staying in NC an extra week with his fiancee. They are realizing that once he moves up to NYC in a month they will hardly see each other for the next year so they are kind of struggling with that.