View Single Post
  #821   ^
Old Tue, Jun-01-21, 04:44

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning......June 1st!!

We had fun in the tournament yesterday. Didn't play particularly well, but some really good shots along with the stinky ones. Today I'm playing with a couple of my friends...sun is shining again! I had a good night's sleep and I'm raring to go.

Trig......You warned me that I was not allowed to complain if I gained a couple pounds from my eating while at DSis's, so I didn't mention it. But....I actually lost 1/2 lb while I was there! WTH? I was not complaining a bit! Still staying in my "safe" range.

Your DH sure puts on the miles with his driving job! Nice that he enjoys it.

Hope your weather soon improves so you can begin to enjoy that pool.

Jaz....Thinking about you and hoping you got everything moved in and your bed put together for a good night's sleep. I know you have to hit the ground running this morning for another week of work....at least it's a short week!

Nic....Awesome that PB went well for you! You were wise to not overdo it after a couple months off. I hope DH did well at the Poker Tourn. and brought home some winnings!

----------

Well, I have a bit over an hour until I have to start getting ready for golf. Time for more coffee!!

Have good days!