View Single Post
  #819   ^
Old Mon, May-31-21, 06:55

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori enjoy your golf day with the older dude! Sounds like you guys do get along LOL cool

4....whew....I got up at 6 which is like super late for me HA
went to bed at 1am cause hubby was up watching tv and kid was roaming the house and I was watching some crap on tv in the bedroom and I thought, damn 1 am and the house is alive....darn we live strange

I take it no big up lbs from your visit with Sis so that is great.....you didn't talk about it so it didn't happen and if up a tiny bit, you handled it I am sure.....it is great when we hit a 'very easy type' known maintenance level and hold it....and you do just that! Kudos!

Hi Jazz and Nicco
hope you guys enjoy your day!! post when ya can

___________****So hubby got work call. Deliver papers for sign to Raleigh. Be gone a good bit of the day.

work on pool for me. darn cold here. no fun but big sun and kinda ok temps and will put on the bathing suit and vacuum the pool cause I WANT outside in the sun LOL

food not a big draw. Summer. Eat way less than winter. Winter I fret and freeze and hibernate....summer I live. Actually friggin' live my life and food is not a focus.

got me some country style pork ribs to cook later
some cold chicken to nibble
leftover shrimp if wanted

less food in summer means the wallet is happier HAHA

But my mind is now on big whole beef tenderloins at a good price....smaller steak cuts but tender and delish vs.....'just feed me big honking anything steaks' I can get.....see winter vs summer. Summer is a small delish perfect tenderloin and done deal, enough, satisfied, winter I am hardly ever food satisfied.

something I see in me

Happy Memorial Day. Remembrance to honor those who gave all for our freedoms.

Enjoy the day ladies! Be good I got me a rum drink at the pool later for sure