View Single Post
  #748   ^
Old Fri, May-14-21, 05:52

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori enjoy your golf day. WOW you are a golfing powerhouse for sure!

Nicco that was so nice reading about your dinner with the kids chatting 'current adult' issues about investing and life out there.....I know I would feel more like a dinosaur then too but it is super cool they are so engaged now ya know....darn right you should be proud! You and hubby can sit back and nod and feel calm in how well you brought them along....must be very satisfying for you! Super cool!

Jaz what's up? How are the new digs? Been exploring your area yet? probably this weekend?

--------------mom off with bro gregg for cardiologist and will get info later....will head up there tomorrow to visit and check in

off monday to beach. metal detect heaven. OMG I SO WISH it was 99 deg. outside to swim and really enjoy the beach like I want to but will have to deal with no swim and cooler temps but this time I can detect and hubby will fish and all will be QUIET with no kid or dog. No bring me back McDs or no walking the dog at 2AM at night with doggie begging at the door to go out etc....wow. I can't even imagine

pack rv but packing very light over weekend.

just bringing 2 monster steaks for one night, other meats for me to hold me but eating out at all you can eat crab buffet one night, yum and will hit up a steakhouse place at Broadway at the Beach when we wander around and eat lunch out. ALL VERY calm and quiet and simple this trip.

hit grocery tomorrow cause my local has low cost sale on ribeye steaks and I need quite a few for the freezer.

All going well...so far so good on everything.

just chillin' now....be good everyone