View Single Post
  #736   ^
Old Tue, May-11-21, 07:18

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Good morning, all!

Lori- I would freaking have a fit if DH got up and talked to me like that! You guys know how I am.

I agree with you on the fasting. By and large it is not for me. If I don't feel like eating then fine, but that is natural fasting. For me enforced fasting is not my favorite.

You *should* be a hungry girl, with all the physical activity you do!

Jaz- did you ever make it down to OC? Nice wide beach there. Wherever we ultimately end up, we will not be beachfront or even super close to the beach.

Are you still going to stay in the hotel now that you are so close to Savannah?

Have you considered getting the couches professionally cleaned? That would probably do the trick for you, unless moving them just isn't worth the effort.

I'm glad you are enjoying your new job so much!

Trig- Thinking of you and hoping all is well. When is N finished with her school year?

••••••••••••••

So today I will be doing more exploring of area towns, this time in DE. Yesterday I explored some areas of MD, drove by some listed houses to see what the neighborhoods looked like, etc. Also did some walking on the Boardwalk again.

Tomorrow I pick up DS and we head back to MD. I am guessing he will likely be tired and hung over. lol His last exam is today.

Not much else to report! I have really been enjoying my time here.
Sponsored Links